Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back Again

The past month has been nothing but travesty. It was one thing after another. For example...

I lost my best friend's daughter. I finally had made way to get her to move up with me, but I thought that as soon as she got up here she would be enrolled through school. This year was her Christmas with me. I thought she should go visit her grandparents and uncle. Well her uncle picked her up from the airport and on their way to the grandparents house... They got hit by a drunk driver. Killed my baby Angel and put her uncle into a coma. It's been a month now since it had happened.

A week later... My boyfriend broke up with me. Why? Because he doesn't care about me.

After that, I had found out.... I am pregnant. With his baby.

Later I had to rush up north for my grandfather. He had cancer, again. As soon as I got there I had to rush him to the hospital. Luckily we found out what had gone wrong. He had to stay in the hospital for a little while. After rushing him to the hospital, I went back to the house. It was about six in the morning. I found his dog, Sable, acting funny. I had a gut feeling something wasn't right. I had to force water and food down her. She finally settled down about seven in the morning. I fell asleep beside her for an hour. I got up and had let her out. Everything was fine. Within the few moments I had gone upstairs to blow dry my hair from the shower, she had died. I found her near where my grandfather would sit at the table. There was blood all over the floor. All I could do was drop to my knees and cry. I knew how much this dog had meant to my grandpa. Trying to find a way to tell him just broke my heart even more.

AFTER THAT! I found out that I was too late to apply for classes. I might not be able to go to college this spring semester.

Now. I am sitting here. Looking pale as a ghost because I feel sick ALL THE TIME! I can;t get up without feeling "I gotta puke."



2 comments:

  1. First of all: I love your blog and would love to be a follower if you don't mine.

    Secondly, I am so sorry that you have had to go through all of these things. Here's to hoping that the rain subsides and that a rainbow appears.

    Your new blog friend,

    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all!

      You almost gave me a mini heart attack with how you started your comment. I hesitated on reading it.

      Secondly, don't be sorry. I am still hanging on to that saying/theory that goes "Everything happens for a reason."

      I am hoping that reason is very damn well worth it. Hoping.

      I will try my hardest to figure out how to do this following thing. Bear with me.

      Delete