Sunday, January 13, 2013

Quick

Making a quick post.

I am sick. Awesome right? *sarcasm* Luckily my ex has been such a HUGE help! I am very grateful to have him around again. He does a lot of things for me and he has done a lot of things for me. Most of them I never ask. He just does it. Lucky? Yes I am. Except for why he left me in the first place. Ugh. Yet you never know what you have until it's gone. Well I made it very abundantly clear that I wasn't going to come back for awhile after that reason of why he left me.

"He didn't care about me."

That was the reason. He gave me a call, because at the time I was in Denver. I was so close of just staying there. Any ways, he had sounded so worried and scared. Me being me, I tend to keep things light, simple, with no argumentation. Especially over a phone with an ex. Be an adult. Let's not act like we are back in high school again. He finally grew a pair and simply asked me:

"Did I fuck it up so bad that I can't have you back?"

This is the part that I asked him if he's sure he wants me back. Absolutely positive.

"Yes."

He said that without missing a beat.

Then I dropped the bomb on him.

4 comments: