Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sleep

I never really had set a genre that's my favorite. I like listening to stuff that has a good feel to it. I miss my sister a lot. We would sit and sing along to songs. As long as it was a good song, we would sing it if we knew it. People can tell that we have differences in how we grew up. For instance, music. This is my favorite to be honest, because I find it funny. If we were to turn on a country station, my sister would sing every song without missing a beat. Some songs on that station I don't have a clue about. Now if we change the station to rock, I can sing to each song that comes on. My sister wouldn't know a few songs. Shows how we are different clearly. Yet see the similarity. We love sining, dancing, and jamming out no matter where we are.

No matter where we stood in life, we have always found a way to where it matches up with itself. Our thing that seems to occur the most would be guys. Cannot count how many times we have had ups and downs.

Once upon a time, I was dating this guy that I fell for completely. Lacie, my sister, was also seeing someone that she really adored too. Then one day, out of the blue, my boyfriend broke my heart in a million pieces. Not long after, Lacie's boyfriend did the same to her. Now here's the difference. When my boyfriend and I broke up, he wanted to be friends. In order for me to accomplish that, I would have to stop talking to him for awhile to pull myself together to view him as a friend. Lacie and her ex boyfriend tried to talk to each other and be friends. That didn't go very well. I knew well enough that he needed to leave my sister be. Give her some time to heal. I guess I didn't know what I was talking about. To this day Lacie doesn't really like talking to him. Lesson learned.

Life is just an ever lasting joke.

Now, for sleep.

2 comments: