Sunday, January 13, 2013

Opinion

Have you seen those people where when you talk to them it's usually the same thing over and over and over?

For instance.

Young, Caucasian, Male. Has two kids, twins. The mother is supposedly a bitch and has taken the kids away from him. He can't stay in a residence for more than 3 months along with a job.
Now, he makes multiple comments of how he misses his kids, their mother is a whore, women are terrible, and falls 'in love' with every girl that brings him any attention. Might I also add that I personally know him and he became a liar within 5 minutes of me meeting him. Ever since I have talked and watched him. He has kept himself within a cycle. This man/ guy/ boy takes advice as criticism. Of course, I don't advise him to do anything to help his situation that he's in. Why? For the simple fact of someone like him who can't take a hand when he needs help. I can't help but wonder of why that is. He makes multiple of goals and plans. Never sticks to them to help his situation.

He's like a Drama Queen. I haven't seen such behavior since high school.

I am only telling you all this for the mere fact of... These are the kind of people that I see that are growing.

I see people that are ill educated. Now it does bother me to see and ask who first signed the Constitution. Mind you these people are staring at me dumbfounded! History has made mistakes for us to learn from them. If we repeat the mistake... Well, in my book that's considered a fuck up.

Yes! Love your kids. Yes! Vent sometimes. Yes! Feeling sad and angry is ok.

It's all in the matter of how you do so! If you love your kids so much... Don't squeeze them to death. Go ahead and vent, but don't take your anger and frustration out on someone who doesn't deserve it or vent so much that it starts sounding like whining. Be sad and angry, just don't let it out by cutting, starting fights, revenge.

After a thought or two. People are a product of their environment, but are given choices. People can be from a ran down neighborhood where there were gangs shooting up the block, but they sometimes grow up. They're now in college and working a full time job. They've earned scholarships. They've acquired friends that are just as ambitious. Sometimes, those people are running a gang themselves. Been arrested a few times and doing/ dealing drugs.

Everyone in one way, have been given experiences. There's no order to how we experience them. Sometimes we like to think we do. It's all just guide lines really. Sometimes those experiences can be either in third person, second hand, or maybe first handed. Either way we are faced with challenges, in one aspect or another. It's all in the matter of what do we decide on.

Our choices.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post my friend...speaks to things that we all have encuonter and work through. Great message.

    ReplyDelete